The GoalKeeper – What Should They Do
- Younger age groups everyone should rotate into this position.
- Only position where mistakes become glaring need empathy.
Final Notes: Thank you for taking the time to read this and Sharing with your soccer community. Please send your thoughts and ‘words-of-wisdom’ on this subject to me at: email@example.com Thank You..!
Koach Karl (Karl Dewazien)
- Emeritus Director of Coaching – California Youth Soccer Assoc. 1979-2012
- Author – Internationally Published FUNdamental SOCCER Books Series
- Producer – highly acclaimed ‘FUNdamental SOCCER -Practice’ DVD.
- Clinician at: www.fundamentalsoccer.com
Ordering Portable Soccer Goals for Practice
If you are interested in getting portable aluminum soccer goals to start training following the shot for rebounds on, a good place to order from is Farpost Soccer Goals Ltd. Farpost Goals builds very high quality portable soccer goals that are used by clubs across North America. They are built for competitions and everyday training, making them a great asset for coaches. Visit Farpost’s online store to order yours.
If you have any questions or require any assistance in picking a soccer net for your coaching practice, please don’t hesitate to contact Farpost Goals.